EPCM Engineers Limited - From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client's financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Duration: 2 Months
- EPCM invites graduates to participate in a customized and intensive training and selection program (Modified FEDP).
- Successful participants shall be offered job positions within the company, subject to project and operations vacancies.
- Aptitude and IQ tests shall be conducted for pre-screening of all applicants.
- The training program shall be held at the corporate training facilities in Lagos.
Module 1: Orientation Phase:
- Surface Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design & Standards
- History of Oil & Gas Production
- Overview of Oil Exploration and Drilling
- Oil & Gas Facilities: UPSTREAM
- Oil & Gas Facilities: DOWNSTREAM
- Overview of Facility Design Drawings and Representation
- Overview of Process/Instrumentation and Control systems
- Overview of Production Facility Piping Systems and Equipment
- Process and Facilities Design & Sizing Calculations
- Process Simulation
- Production Process Simulation using Aspen HYSYS
- Design using HYSYS
- Process and Facilities Design
- Surface Production Facilities
- Process Safety
- Hazard and Operability Study- HAZOP
- What-If Analysis
- Checklist Review- API 14C Checklist Study
- Event Tree Analysis & Fault Tree Analysis
- Asset Integrity/Process Safety
- Role of Engineers in Project Design, Procurement, Construction & Management
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Presentation Techniques
- Expectations and Entitlements
Method of Application
Applicants should send their current Resumes to: email@example.com