Career Opportuinty at iROKO+
Posted on: 26 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at iROKO Partners Ltd
IROKO+ is the first video platform customized for French Speaking Africa and distributed in the shops of our partner CANAL+, the Pay-TV leader in the region. Our customer service is based in Lagos, working with the experienced team of IROKOtv.
Looking for a young and dynamic environment? Here, we are!
TEAM MISSION STATEMENT
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully, in a fluent written and spoken French.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, to purpose of quick resolution. Fast-learning and pro-activity are key skills for this position.
- To convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
- To provide managerial support for the IROKO+ team by solving account issues and escalating, managing team operations, and providing timely and well-written reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account Management and Escalations
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (refund and cancellation requests, Subscription access issues, etc.)
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Line Manager or Department Head
- Light debugging and product testing
- Team Management
- Providing additional agent support (via LiveChat, email, Social Media, or Voice) when needed.
- Coordinating team's operations during each shift (break slots, lateness reporting, allocating staff to channels).
- Monitoring and supervising select user-interactions.
- Escalating any urgent staff-related issues to Line Manager or Department Head Reporting and Continuity.
- Delivering shift reports at the end of your team’s shifts.
- Creating detailed, analytical ad-hoc reports around LiveChat performance, Social Media performance tagging, debugging and user-facing issues.
- Bilingual French and English speaking applicants only
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iROKO Partners Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iROKO Partners LtdSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Intern at MyJobMag.com
- Reporters at Concise News
- Video Editor Trainee at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Client Service Executive at a Media/Advertising Firm - DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media