Job Opening at a Real Estate Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 26 October, 2016
Deadline: 1 November, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, an indigenous Real Estate Company. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The property Manager shall be responsible for the property management.
- The incumbent shall be involved in all capacities, from finding the tenants and dealing with complaints to initiating evictions.
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the set-up of an effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy, as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the in-house cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in related course.
- 7years relevant work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BS degree in related field
- Upper credit
Method of Application
Applicantss should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- IT Executives at Lekki Gardens Estate Limited
- Latest Jobs at Adron Properties and Homes Limited
- Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Latest Job Openings at Alexander Nelson
- Job Openings at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Purchasing Manager at a Real Estate Firm
- Experienced Manager at Fibre
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)