Job Opening at a Real Estate Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 26 October, 2016
Deadline: 1 November, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, an indigenous Real Estate Company. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The property Manager shall be responsible for the property management.
- The incumbent shall be involved in all capacities, from finding the tenants and dealing with complaints to initiating evictions.
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the set-up of an effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy, as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the in-house cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in related course.
- 7years relevant work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BS degree in related field
- Upper credit
Method of Application
Applicantss should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineers at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Jobs at Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers
- Corporate Content Manager at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Limited
- Business Development Manager at Oceanville Estate - Britelson Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Fula Real Estate
- Marketing Manager at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Chief Financial Officer at Fula Nigeria
- Real Estate Experienced Corporate Marketing Experts at Evertop Realties