Job Vacancies at Helix Securities Limited (HSL)
Posted on: 26 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Helix Securities
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Helix Securities Limited (HSL) is a specialized Securities and Investment Company with capabilities designed to carry on the business of Advisory, Equity and Fixed Income Trading, Investment Management and all forms of Stock and Commodity brokerage business in the Nigerian Capital Market.
We provide investors with diversified investment options through our investment management desk which is supported by highly experienced professionals who have managed portfolios across different markets and therefore have the competence to make the right investment decisions for our clients.
- An energetic spirit able to work in a fast-pace environment,
- A good and up-to-date local and regional knowledge and network of contacts across industries,
- A solid knowledge of online research tools,
- A good experience in knowledge synthesis and clear output generation,
- A rigorous mind with extreme attention to details,
- An ability to deal with new situations/difficulties, to come up with creative ideas,…
- Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics ,Finance or any related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years experience in economy, capital market research and industry analysis.
go to method of application »
- He/She must have flair for marketing
- He/She must understand the Capital market
- He/She must have B.Sc/HND from a reputable institution
- He/She must have more than 3 years work experience.
- He/She must be below 33 years of age
- Salary is very attractive
go to method of application »
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating the department.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information.
- Initiate control measures in the account department
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance plus 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Crossriver State and must be less than 30 years old
- A decent accommodation will be provided for sucessful applicant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Helix SecuritiesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Information Technology Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- Macroeconomist Local Professionnal (ECVP) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Product Manager - Trade and Treasury at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Communications Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at FBN General Insurance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)