Human Resource Vacancy at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 8 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
Mario Consulting Limited was incorporated on 4th December, 2001 and started operations shortly after. At Mario, we achieve clarity in all areas of consulting, and help our clients to apply it to the decisions that influence the success of their businesses. We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The successful candidate will be required to oversee the Human Resources/Corporate Services Department.
- The candidate must have a good B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or any other Social Sciences from recognized institution with minimum of ten (10) years’ experience preferably in manufacturing industry, five (5) of which must be at senior management level. Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management is a must.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to Head Corporate Resourcing via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Office Manager at People Experts
- Job Openings at Workforce Group
- Female Operation Officer at Fundripples Limited
- Financial Risk Manager at Whitebridge Consulting
- Senior Manager Bancassurance at Fosad Consulting
- Work Pack / Job Card Coordinator at an EPC Company - Benedetto
- Job Openings at Andrex Chase
- Fresh Vacancies at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited