Administrative Job Opportunity in an Insurance Company - Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as a Front desk Officer in different designations where they have presence. The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for attending directly to clients inquiries.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Sending out messages to customers; Birthday, Seasonal or any other messages promptly.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- A minimum of OND/HND degree
- 0-2 years work experience
- Additional Information
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to details is key
- Good leadership skill
- Planning and management skills
The role is open to only candidates residing in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Law Union & Rock
- Group Head, Corporate Sales at Ensure Insurance Plc
- Jobs at Wapic Insurance Plc.
- Job Vacancy at a Leading Insurance Firm - Stresert Services Limited