Administrative Job Opportunity in an Insurance Company - Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Fosad Consulting - Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as a Front desk Officer in different designations where they have presence. The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for attending directly to clients inquiries.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Sending out messages to customers; Birthday, Seasonal or any other messages promptly.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- A minimum of OND/HND degree
- 0-2 years work experience
- Additional Information
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to details is key
- Good leadership skill
- Planning and management skills
The role is open to only candidates residing in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head Underwriting, General Business Personnel at Independent Management Consultants Limited
- Head Bancassurance at a Global Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting