UFR Planning and Reporting Engineer
In particular the job holder will
• Update the package work breakdown structure.
• Elaborate, update and revise the package schedule.
• Elaborate and revise the package planning & progress measurement procedures and documents.
• Follow closely the activities of the contractor planning engineer(s).
• Monitor closely the contractor’s execution schedule and progress reports.
• Check and comment on the contractor’s procedures, schedules and methodology.
• Provide assistance to the Package Manager and Project Control Leader for all matters related to the planning & progress reporting as well as analyses and simulations of new schedules.
• Participate in reviews and technical audits on planning & progress activities.
• Provide detailed and accurate monthly progress reporting to be incorporated into the monthly project report.
• Prepare weekly and monthly package reports and handle their distribution.
• Collaborate with Package Cost controller for validating progress and milestones used in Contractor monthly
• Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices.
• Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6).
• At least 10 years experience in large oil & gas projects with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English; good communication skills.
Qualified applicants should send in their CVs to email@example.com