Job Opening at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is a response to the growing need in emerging markets for financial services accessibility to the masses. The company was formed with a genuine belief in Africa’s latent ability to support the home grown production and delivery of world class IT Software for the enhancement of key sectors of the budding economy.
AppZone started off primarily as a developer of custom e-Banking and payment software for leading commercial Banks in Nigeria. In less than 3 years, AppZone had accumulated a remarkable asset-base of e-payment software products and intellectual property. In a bid to extend existing payment solutions to smaller scale Financial institutions
Job Opening ID
3 years and above
Salary Range (per month)
- Coordinate the organization’s learning academy based on organizational and employee needs.
- Compile training manuals.
- Develop training resources, which may involve preparing notes, audio, visual displays and assessments.
- Arrange or conduct training courses, which may involve setting up equipment such as video recorders and cameras, leading group discussions or role-playing activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones.
- Amend and revise learning academy training programme where necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the organization.
- Obtain information on work-related external courses, prepare reports on their suitability and make recommendations on staff attendance at training courses.
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments.
- Assist in developing training interventions to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support learners during training intervention.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation, delivery, and management of e-learning management solutions.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in a workplace learning environment
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Electronic Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 year relevant experience as a facilitator in an IT institute.
- A proper understanding of C#, C++, JAVA, MySQL, .Net frame work etc….
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Appzone Limited career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)