Job Vacancy at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are recruiting for the role of an Auto Wash Manager who will be tasked with developing and maintaining a team of people to deliver a clean, dry, shiny vehicle to the customer in a safe, fast, and friendly manner, while continually controlling the costs of the operation, increasing sales and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
- Ensure car wash quality standards.
- Manage overall vehicle flow and daily operations.
- Conduct safety training, meetings and customer satisfaction survey.
- Maintain car we inventory of chemicals, towels and other supplies.
- Manage and maintain employee time-card to ensure accurate payroll.
- Maintain accurate administrative and financial records and reporting to achieve profitable goals.
- Perform all essential duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma required.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience, including some supervisory experience required.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Must be physically fit and healthy.
- Must be customer friendly and take initiative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Juice Bar
- Job Openings at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Job Opportunities at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Jobs at HRLeverage
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
- Job Openings in the Hospitality Industry