Job Vacancy at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are recruiting for the role of an Auto Wash Manager who will be tasked with developing and maintaining a team of people to deliver a clean, dry, shiny vehicle to the customer in a safe, fast, and friendly manner, while continually controlling the costs of the operation, increasing sales and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
- Ensure car wash quality standards.
- Manage overall vehicle flow and daily operations.
- Conduct safety training, meetings and customer satisfaction survey.
- Maintain car we inventory of chemicals, towels and other supplies.
- Manage and maintain employee time-card to ensure accurate payroll.
- Maintain accurate administrative and financial records and reporting to achieve profitable goals.
- Perform all essential duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma required.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience, including some supervisory experience required.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Must be physically fit and healthy.
- Must be customer friendly and take initiative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels