• Attend selected criticality inspections/test/FAT as necessary to ensure highest level of confidence for the equipment and material being procured.
• Perform specific focused audits as necessary and issue reports.
• Monitor Contractors’ document control.
• Review Contractors’ Certification Plan.
• Review Contractors’ specification control adherence to codes, standards and statutory requirements.
• Ensure that all nonconformities are resolved, track trends and make recommendations to the QA Package Leader and the PQM for inspection levels and frequency changes.
• Assist in the evolution of the Permits and Consents register
• Assist the Package Managers in their bidders evaluation (bids stage) & EPC stages of award
• Conduct or partake in any necessary internal and external audit programs to ascertain compliances and report the findings to Management
• Produce and input into KPI’s processes and Quality measurements reporting or activities
• Deputise for the Project Quality Manager as required in his absence
• Higher Education (Technical).
• Knowledge of welding and NDT techniques is an advantage.
• Extensive experience in QA/QC including work experience within engineering projects.
• Good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 and the process based approach to quality management
• Should have an organised, systematic approach, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• High standard of English: Verbal and written communications including report writing and presentation
• Must be a team player, able to brainstorm and solve problems.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com