Job Openings at a Foremost Automotive Company - Workforce Group
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 26 October, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client, a foremost Automotive company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- To provide and support a full Security Control Room Operation in a 24 hour response environment - utilising and operating all the systems within the control room, ensuring that all requests for assistance are attended too and that all electronic systems are operating to their optimum.
- To operate and respond to all aspects of Control Room Operations.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain CCTV systems and ensuring visual images are always to necessary standard.
- Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and the telephone system and be aware of emergency response procedures.
- Manage the Access Control Systems and two-way radio communications with Security.
- Monitor the Fire Alarm systems and pass on via radio or telephone any information necessary for the safety and security of the company.
- Report as necessary any incidents to the emergency services.
- Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control room.
- Report any failures or issues to the Security Manager.
- Hold a University Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of two years hands-on Control Room experience in the use of CCTV, Access Control System and two-way radio communications.
- An ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team over a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good experience in Microsoft Office applications, word and excel.
- A high level of written and oral communication to undertake routine management reporting, log keeping and reporting of incidents.
go to method of application »
- Investigate AR accounts upon request
- Supporting monthly closing activities and reconciliations
- Participate in finance projects and work on other ad hoc requests.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting / Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Finance/Accounting/AR - required
- Knowledge of finance systems (Rascal) - advantage
- MS Office (excel, word) working knowledge - required
- Able to communicate on different levels of the organization
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, international environment
- Networking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CV's to: email@example.com . Pls do make sure that the subject of the mail is “Account Receivable Officer” or Security Control Room Officer
Note: Only qualified persons would be invited for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Engineers at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Welding Supervisor at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS