Sales Opportunity at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feed-milling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Sales and marketing company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects.
- Self confidence
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Good after sales as this is the quality that guarantees repeat customer
- Candidate must not be older than 30 years old
- Male preferably
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Minimum academic requirement:
- Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine DVM/Animal Science
Method of Application
Applocants should send their application letters and CV's to "Human Resources & Admin" via e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Head of Monitoring and Evaluation at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Welcome2Africa International
- Job Vacancies at a Newly Constructed Aquaculture Production Company
- Job Opportunities at Welcome2Africa International
- Agribusiness Officers at Welcome2Africa International
- Agricultural Jobs at an Agro Allied Company
- Head, Customer Satisfaction Centre (CXC) at Amo Group
- Field and Plant Operations Manager at Monsanto Company