Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: 25 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah Limited - We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Primary Mathematics and Secondary School Mathematics and Biology
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education
- Registrar at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State
- Regional Area Manager at Bridge International Academies