GEOGRAPHIC INTEGRATED SERVICES LIMITED is a geospatial solution providers and consultants that is committed to geographic data acquisition, analysis, organization and management for effective planning and informed decision-making.
Welcome to your number one GIS/GPS, Mapping and Urban Planning solutions providers and consultants, you need not go too far to access the best tools and answers to your GIS challengies.
To be responsible for ensuring that appropriate survey is done to specifications on land and roads, with appropriate designs.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Determine methods and procedures for establishing or re-establishing survey control.
- Conduct Topographic survey to know the flow of water and the direction of drainages on designated estates.
- Carry out appropriate boundary survey on lands.
- Establish the coordinate points that are used in designs.
- Prepare proper layout designs and supervise setting out of building and roads
- Establish perimeter for all acquisition works
- Establish size/area of acquired land
- Ensure subscribers get correct allocation survey.
- Ensure necessary civil works for estate is done
- Keep accurate records and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
A first degree in a relevant discipline with minimum of 8 years practical experience and good working knowledge of AUTOCAD
Additional qualification in GIS will be is important.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning the office
- Running errands
- Receiving visitors
- Assisting within the office
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- PowerPoint presentation
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Land Surveyors - email@example.com
- Office Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real Estate Officer/Estate Surveyor - email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.