OLT Document Controller in an Oil and Gas company
• Be responsible for implementing the procedures and methods to manage the Documentation on the package Projects and offshore in accordance with the user’s needs and the TOTAL specifications / tools.
• Provide OLT project control leader with all relevant information needed for weekly/monthly package reporting.
• Maintain and Administrate PRODOM Software.
• Organize Document Management System (PRODOM) from definition of request to Contractors up to the delivery to Field Operations and archiving.
• Develop and maintain a detailed project specific user friendly guide for PRODOM system.
• Implement, modify and maintain PRODOM system in order to manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or hard copy.
• Prepare the handover of Documentation to Field Operations and the filing of Project document to archives.
• Perform constant analysis of Contract produced documentation to check for compliance with Project standards regarding numbering, graphic charts, symbology and all others aspect related to document quality.
• Monitor and report on Contractor document submissions dates planned / actual and % complete.
• Provide OLT Project Control Leader with all relevant information required for weekly/monthly project reporting.
• Close liaison with Contractors Document Controller staff on all matters concerning document control / PRODOM.
• Provide PRODOM training advice and support to all project staff at all project locations.
• Prepare and send a weekly documentation report and documents statistics to the OLT project control Leader.
• The candidate will be graduated with a relevant degree. Ideally the candidate will be also a qualified Engineer; education maybe complemented by professional trainings during past professional experience.
• The candidate will have minimum of 5 years experience in the industry in preferably a large size project.
• Excellent English (verbal and written) skills are required
Qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com