Customer Care Role at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 24 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng - Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to join our young and dynamic team and to fill the position below:
- In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to head our dynamic Customer Service team; the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability and performance.
- Develop and update customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage and lead a team of customer services staff .
- Ensure required rate of conversion of lead within all conversion funnel.
- Ensure month on month growth on all conversion funnel.
- Develop, integrate and enforce departmental policy.
- Ensure accomplishment of target across units
- Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
- Give feedback on results.
- Organise regular trainings based on data collected.
- Handle complaints on major issues.
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Analysing key management information to see how well customers are being served.
- Assist in recruitment, trainings and appraisals of staff.
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ToLet.Com.Ng career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Social Media Intern at Willco