Career Opportunity at Oracle Corporation
Posted on: 24 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job ID 60016FZ
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience.
- Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Receptionists at Ngcom Network Solutions Ltd
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Jobs at Packetclouds Consults
- Business Development Officers at Netspex Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer at My Kustoma Innovative Technology Limited
- Job Opening at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings