Federal College of Education (Technical), Gombe - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Registrar in the Federal College of Education (Technical), Gombe, Gombe State.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Duties and Schedules
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer and Chief Administrative Officer of the College.
- He is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration of the Institution.
- He is the Secretary to Governing Council, Academic Board and to all other Committees in the College.
- The Registrar is responsible for keeping all records in the Institution.
Qualifications and Experience
- Prospective candidates should possess a good honours degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning plus at least 18 years cognate experience or a holder of Master's degree plus at least 15 years cognate experience or a Doctorate degree plus at least 12 years cognate experience.
- Possession of practical knowledge in information Communication Technology (ICT) and membership of a relevant professional body is a requirement for all prospective candidates. Prospective candidate must be at least a Deputy Registrar in any Tertiary Institution in Nigeria and must not be more than 59 years of age at the time of his assumption of duty.
Salary and Terms of Appointment
- The terms and conditions of appointment of Registrar are as obtainable in Federal Colleges of Education system.
- The appointment shall be for an initial term of Five years and is renewable for a second and final term of Five years.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward 15 copies of their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (attached photocopies of relevant credentials), under confidential cover to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
Prospective candidates are advised to request their three (3) referees to forward report on them to the same address above on or before the closing date above.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted, please.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.