Marketing Role in a Luxurious Restaurant - eRecruiter
Posted on: 23 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a luxurious restaurant strategically located in a choice area in Victoria Island, Lagos State-the commercial hub of Nigeria’s business landscape. They offer a world class signature restaurant and bar which provides a 5-star dining experience for all their guests. The restaurant offers both local and continental dishes from different parts of the globe meticulously prepared by their team of highly skilled chefs with over 80 years of combined culinary experience. All meals are freshly prepared with special attention to the specific preferences of each guest. They now have an opening for a Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Restaurant or hospitality marketing, and a strong understanding of the factors that influence Restaurants/Bars services including an understanding of pricing strategies. The Restaurants Marketing Manager will engage offices/corporate organizations to market the Restaurants services. Collaborate with Management to develop strategic partnership and implement the execution framework.
- maximize all channels to drive additional upsell revenue opportunities
- Work closely with Executive Staff to help drive business and sales goals
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with clients.
- Drive strategy plan and execute marketing initiatives for new projects, menu changes, special menus, remodels and rebranding campaigns.
- Deepen relationships with Clients to ensure the most effective services of the organization.
- Liaises with clients to understand their needs and concerns.
- Engage clients on various platform like traditional marketing and social media.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in Restaurant operations
- Must have worked in a Fast Food Chain/Restaurant on the Island
- Must have a B.Sc /HND preferably in Hotel and Catering Management or Marketing
- Must have an understanding of Local and Continental dishes
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and result driven.
- Must be computer literate
- Great Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Eat City
- Sales Representatives at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Marketer/Sales Officers at Eat City
- Jobs at Yes Kitchen and Catering Services
- Jobs at Food and Pastry Startup - HRLeverage
- Technicians at Tastee Fried Chicken