ANOTECH Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
Our vision is to provide our clients and our employees with a global approach and capacity as well as keeping the agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions. To do so, ANOTECH Energy has been developing several subsidiaries to better understand and support its clients as well as to contribute to the career development of its employees.
The energy industry players are constantly adapting to the energy changing market. For this reason, ANOTECH Energy’s multicultural approach, flexible and efficient business driven solutions contribute to its employees and clients achievements.
Reference : ANO/4216/CFO/PRE/FBA
Scope of work
As a Crane Foreman, you will have to :
- Conduct and Co-ordinate Mechanical and Electrical maintenance and repairs on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders on shore and offshore lifting equipment in order to ensure the safe, cost effective and efficient maintenance of lifting equipment for our client.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the technical disciplines of the Crane Department by optimal utilization of technical staff and equipment within budget ensuring maximum reliability and availability for operations.
- Make sure the company can deliver the operational capability required to provide sustainable and competitive business advantage in :
- Health, safety and environmental performance.
- Reliability of mobile equipment.
- Consistency and quality of our service level.
- Maintenance cost optimization.
Qualifications / Background
- Diploma as Mechanic, Electrical engineering.
- Additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields is preferred.
- Offshore experience.
- 10 years experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Requires knowledge of wide range of electrical equipment, industrial control systems, variable drive systems, and mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and their controls.
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.anotech-energy.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.