The CIBN Bookshop Limited requires the services of a proactive professional with integrity and proven leadership qualities to fill the vacant position of: Manager, The CIBN Bookshop Limited
Minimum of a first degree (not below second class) or its equivalent in the Social Sciences or Arts from a recognized University or Polytechnic and /or Associateship of The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. Professional qualification in Marketing and Sales will be an added advantage.
At least 10 years post qualification cognate experience in well established bookshop(s)
Not more than 40 years by March 31, 2011.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the:
- The day-to-day effective and efficient management and administration of the Bookshop.
- Attainment of the objectives, goals and targets of the Bookshop.
- Marketing for business and management of clients.
- Maintenance of ethical, professional and good corporate governance practice in the conduct of the Bookshop activities.
- Rendition of appropriate statutory and other reports in respect of the Bookshop.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Very sound Knowledge of bookshop retail operations and Nigerian Books industry.
- Marketing and Business Development Skills.
- Writing and Presentation Skills.
- Knowledge of inventory management techniques,
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Numeracy and IT proficiency.
Method of Application
Apply in writing or online within two weeks of this publication (attach your resume and copies of credentials) to:
THE RECRUITMENT MANAGER
The CIBN Consult, Bankers House, PC 19, Adeola Hopewell Street, VI, Lagos. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.