Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
Posted on: 23 October, 2016
Deadline: 27 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality Industry, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the following positions.
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly analysis, strategy adjustment and reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff
- Embed a revenue management culture Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends..
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting/Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- ACA would be added advantage.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
go to method of application »
- The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of sales, analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth goals.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and communication skills with associates, guests and owners. Directs sales associates, builds sales budgets and marketing/business plans, while ensuring the hotel is protected and inventory controls are in place.
- Ensures all operations are in alignment with the vision of the General Manager, Company and brand standards. Delivers quality service, achieves financial goals and implements short and long term strategies.
- Establishing powerful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Establish outstanding relationships within the market place
- Set property up for success for year over year profit goals
- Have a proven track record as a Director of Sales and Marketing in a upscale hotel 5 star hotel
- Experienced leader who can effectively manage a team and ensure action plans and goals are attained
- Can deploy and mentor a sales team to uncover new accounts and business in a highly competitive market
- Is a self-starter who is able to work creatively and has a strong marketing background.
- 10 to 15 years of hotel sales and marketing management experience
- A good first Degree with MBA .
- Ability to Travel and multi-task
- Requires effective business writing ability and communications skills
- Develop strong internal and customer relations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel