Administrative Vacancy at Powergen Engineering
Posted on: 22 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Powergen Engineering Limited
Powergen Engineering Limited has over the years, grown from strength to strength and is today one of the leading names in the Power Solutions industry. We specialize in the supply, installation and maintenance of diesel engines generators from 10KVA - 6,000KVA and the Nigerian representative of some overseas manufacturers. The company also deals in the supply and installation of ABB Transformers, both LV and HT electrical Panels, Power Control Systems, Solar Power Systems and Inverters.
- Administrative Officer with Secretarial competence
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of University policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Powergen Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Cummins Inc.
- Techno-Commercial Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Control Limited
- Customer Care Representative Officer (Investigation) at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Experienced Traveling Solar Installer at Leks Environmental Limited
- Cummins Nigeria Finance Graduate Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment at the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc (UPDATED)
- Country Consultant - Ecommerce Startup at TOFA Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Cummins Inc