Administrative Vacancy at Powergen Engineering
Posted on: 22 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Powergen Engineering Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Powergen Engineering Limited has over the years, grown from strength to strength and is today one of the leading names in the Power Solutions industry. We specialize in the supply, installation and maintenance of diesel engines generators from 10KVA - 6,000KVA and the Nigerian representative of some overseas manufacturers. The company also deals in the supply and installation of ABB Transformers, both LV and HT electrical Panels, Power Control Systems, Solar Power Systems and Inverters.
- Administrative Officer with Secretarial competence
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of University policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Powergen Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Greenlight Planet
- Billing Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Career Opportunities at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Latest Vacancies at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Deputy Workshop Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Motor Vehicle Driver at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Product Manager at Eaton
- Graduate Talent Acquisition Intern at General Electric (GE) Nigeria