If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Requisition code: GRR Specialist
- The ideal candidate must possess the technical expertise to provide outstanding services to our clients.
- An internal auditor who will add value and improve clients’ processes by delivering a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of client’s risk management, control and governance processes.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Collaborate with other teams to create governance, risk and regulatory solutions to clients
- Apply technical knowledge to manage clients’ services across various areas or functions
- Integrate technical expertise and business understanding to deliver excellent solutions to clients
- Consult with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors as required
Qualification/Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
- A Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or any related course from a reputable university in Nigeria (or overseas)
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Possession of ICAN, ACCA, CIA or any other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte career website on jobs2.deloitte.com to apply