Job Opportunity at Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK (MSBM)
Posted on: 21 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Metropolitan School of Business and Manage
Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK (MSBM), is a London Business school based in the United Kingdom. MSBM is a Pathway College offering ATHE level 4,5, 6 and 7 leading to a University Degree from top UK Universities.
MSBM is a private for-profit business school with offices Dubai (UAE), and administrative office in London, United Kingdom. It provides International Students access to outstanding Business and Management Faculties from around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Promote website across all social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Advertise across all social media platform including Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Boost keywords on Google search
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Run advert on Facebook and and Google.
- Monitor all the online & offline artworks & marketing material (including media advertisement, flyers, brochures, tent cards…etc)
- Assist in managing the company’s website & social media
- Carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in I.T/Computer Science/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- With a minimum of 2 years’ experience in related filed
- Knowledge of web design is key
- A good team player as well as the ability to function independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with good time management capability and able to work within the given timelines
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Metropolitan School of Business and Management UKSimilar Jobs
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
- Montessori Directress at Arcadia Montessori School
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Latest Vacancies at University of Ilorin
- Reading Facilitators at eReadAfrica
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library