Engineering Vacancy at ABB
Posted on: 21 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ABB
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- As a Technical and Design Promotion Specialist, you will be a part of Electrification Products Division based in Lagos.
- ABB provides a full range of low voltage solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical installations, enclosures, switchboards, electronics and electromechanical devices.
- The business improves the reliability and efficiency of its customers’ activities across all major industries including the residential sector.
As a Technical and Design Promotion Specialist your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Implements proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
- Establishes and maintains effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full ABB product/systems/services offering, features and benefits. Ensures a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
- Prepares plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
- Manages and drives education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Creates a vision of a loyal, committed and long term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
- Ensures cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
- Ideally you'll hold Bachelor's degree in Electrical Power Engineering with 2+ years of experience in related French language is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on new.abb.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ABBSimilar Jobs
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at ABB