Administrative Job Opportunity at a Luxurious Resturant Via eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 21 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria - Our client is a luxurious restaurant strategically located in a choice area in Victoria Island, Lagos State-the commercial hub of Nigeria’s business landscape.
They offer a world class signature restaurant and bar which provides a 5-star dining experience for all their guests. The restaurant offers both local and continental dishes from different parts of the globe meticulously prepared by their team of highly skilled chefs with over 80 years of combined culinary experience. All meals are freshly prepared with special attention to the specific preferences of each guest.
Job Opening ID
Areas of responsibility include Restaurants/Bars services. Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
- Supervises and manages all day-to-day operations and understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant, bar/lounge and room service areas.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Handles guest problems and complaints and provides solutions.
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and drinks, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Manages service delivery in outlets to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and drinks delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return).
- Responsible for ensuring the restaurant achieves SALES target and PROFIT.
- Monitors all documentations via production records and all stock related records and ensure these are timely remitted to Central Account Department.
- Responsible for ensuring that restaurant consistently provides high quality products.
- Ensures the restaurant maintains safe, healthy and motivating work environment.
- Ensures maximal employee utilization through reduction of overtime using effective work schedule planning.
- Organizes regular on and off the job training for the restaurant team.
- Ensures that restaurant’s assets, equipment and utensils are maximally utilized and secure to fulfill the business plan.
- Involves getting information to analyze competitors’ competencies using the opportunities advantages to impact positively on the business.
- Ensures there is regular supply of high quality raw materials
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in Restaurant operations
- Must have worked in a Fast Food Chain/Restaurant on the Island
- Must have a B.Sc /HND preferably in Hotel and Catering Management or Food Science
- Must have an understanding of Local and Continental dishes
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Must be computer literate
- Great Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry Via Gordon Barrett
- Job Vacancy at Hilton Worldwide
- Career Opportunities at AccorHotels - Ibis
- Ongoing Recruitment at InterContinental Hotels
- Customer Care Vacancy at Klub De Lag ( KDL)
- Sales Executive in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites