Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
Location: Sangotedo, Ajah
Education: Relevant first degree
Experience: 35 years experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for every aspect of the business, from team management and HR to advertising, sales and budget control.
The manager, will be a team leader, a business planner, a human resources officer and a marketing executive all rolled into one. Essentially, this person will run the joint.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the Cinema and all the other stalls (Ticketing, Popcorn and drink sales).
- Promoting films ( Liaising with corporate organisations etc)
- Training staff
- Handling complaints and customer enquirers
- Dealing with problems as and when they arise.
- A very important duty, however, will be to make sure that every customer comes away from the cinema with a delirious, sugar-fuelled smile on their face.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema.
- Responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff.
- Responsible for masterminding promotional events at the cinema, hosting film premieres, organising film festivals and handling press enquiries.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.