Logistics Opportunity at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 20 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Age : 30- 45 years
- Handle all development and operational activities of the company, sea freight forwarding and clearing business.
- Develop overseas network of partners and subsidiaries.
- Improve the customer experience of online. And managing all forwarding/clearing operations activities.
- Responsible for achieving departmental productivity goals.
- To plan and develop the systems and procedures to improve the operations quality and efficiency of the division.
- Monitoring the Custom Clearance procedures and ensuring to build a strong relationships with various agencies like Customs department, shipping lines and brokers.
- To decide on the manpower needs and recruiting the team members in coordination with HR department.
- To provide the training and guidelines to the new members of the team.
- To set individual accountability and goals and to give recommendations for the internal promotions.
- To encourage the people to follow company policies.
- Managing any Logistics related issues and helping in resolving them and other related responsibility or administrative duties.
- Strong and friendly personality
- Be able to work under pressure
- From time to time be able to work after hours
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Proven track record of people management and team building.
- Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- B.Sc in a related field.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 7+ years forwarding/clearing at senior level of experience within large freight forwarding/ clearing business.
- Advanced proficiencies in Windows suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- In depth knowledge of customs clearance and requirements associated with importing/exporting goods.
- Fully proficient in English.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CV firstname.lastname@example.org .Using "Clearing And Forwarding Manager" as the mail subject.
NB-Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead to outright DISQUALIFICATION.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com