Logistics Opportunity at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 20 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Age : 30- 45 years
- Handle all development and operational activities of the company, sea freight forwarding and clearing business.
- Develop overseas network of partners and subsidiaries.
- Improve the customer experience of online. And managing all forwarding/clearing operations activities.
- Responsible for achieving departmental productivity goals.
- To plan and develop the systems and procedures to improve the operations quality and efficiency of the division.
- Monitoring the Custom Clearance procedures and ensuring to build a strong relationships with various agencies like Customs department, shipping lines and brokers.
- To decide on the manpower needs and recruiting the team members in coordination with HR department.
- To provide the training and guidelines to the new members of the team.
- To set individual accountability and goals and to give recommendations for the internal promotions.
- To encourage the people to follow company policies.
- Managing any Logistics related issues and helping in resolving them and other related responsibility or administrative duties.
- Strong and friendly personality
- Be able to work under pressure
- From time to time be able to work after hours
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Proven track record of people management and team building.
- Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- B.Sc in a related field.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 7+ years forwarding/clearing at senior level of experience within large freight forwarding/ clearing business.
- Advanced proficiencies in Windows suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- In depth knowledge of customs clearance and requirements associated with importing/exporting goods.
- Fully proficient in English.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CV email@example.com .Using "Clearing And Forwarding Manager" as the mail subject.
NB-Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead to outright DISQUALIFICATION.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Client Representative Officers at CanRelocate
- Latest Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales/Account Manager - Digital Advertising at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Executive Secretaries at Fosad Consulting
- Experienced Sales Executives at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Openings at Human Resource Specialists Limited (HRSNG)
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited