FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
FSC #: 980000.022-01
Length of Time: 4 weeks
- FHI 360 is seeking a WASH Assessment Consultant to meet with representatives from donor organizations, UN agencies, NGOs, the Nigerian Government and other stakeholders to understand the sector landscape, actors and gaps in Abuja and Northeast Nigeria (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states).
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to conduct field assessments to understand sectoral needs in specific locations, develop a statement of needs and technical approaches to meeting the needs, and work with FHI 360’s Cost & Pricing team to construct a budget that reflects the technical design.
The following deliverables will be expected as the culmination of the four-week consultancy:
- Write-ups of meetings with WASH actors
- Field assessment report
- Technical design with technology and drawing, as appropriate
- Detailed budget
- Staffing plan
- Implementation schedule/work plan
Please provide the following items with your submission:
- Cover letter/Letter of Interest
- Current CV
- 2-3 professional references we may contact who can speak to past experience of similar projects
- Proof of international health and SOS insurance
Desired Candidate/Firm Profile
The ideal Contractor will possess the following skills:
- WASH Expertise
- Experience in proposal development and project implementation
- Professional experience in humanitarian relief and fragile states
- Highly organized
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's, only electronic submissions and no phone calls, to: Caitlin Carroll: email@example.com
Disclaimers and FHI 360 Protection Clauses
- FHI 360 will not compensate offerors for preparation of their response to this solicitation.
- Issuing this solicitation is not a guarantee that FHI 360 will award a consulting agreement.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue a consulting agreement based on the initial evaluation of offers without discussion.
- FHI 360 may choose to award subcontracts to more than one offeror for specific parts of the activities in the solicitation.
- FHI 360 may request from shortlisted offerors a second or third round of either oral presentation or written response to a more specific and detailed scope of work that is based on a general scope of work in the original solicitation.
- FHI 360 has the right to rescind a solicitation, or rescind an award prior to the signing of a contract due to any unforeseen changes in the direction of FHI 360’s client, be it funding or programmatic.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive any deviations by offerors from the requirements of this solicitation that in FHI 360's opinion are considered not to be material defects requiring rejection or disqualification; or where such a waiver will promote increased competition.
- Data produced under this solicitation belongs to FHI 360. Any distribution of data must first have written authorization from FHI 360 or its designated representative.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.