The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. NBC Ltd started operations in Nigeria in 1951. Based in the city of Lagos, we operate 11 bottling plants across the country
The individual will report to the Country Manufacturing Director. The ideal candidate should have strong people and operations management track record and should have effectively performed in a similar role.
The role responsibility is to lead supply chain function in one of regions of Nigeria.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide directon & clear objecives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiencies, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs.
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and manufacturing results in areas of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives.
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems.
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations.
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region.
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations
Knowledge,Skills and experience
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Technology; a postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role within
- Production management,maintenance/engineering management,supply chain or project management.
- FMCG experience is essential.Individuals with bottling experience will have an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Bottling Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply