Millar Cameron - Millar Cameron is a global leader for recruitment of Support Services professionals globally. Assisting some of the largest Operational Support firms around the world in their work we are always in search of new talent and individuals capable of rising to the challenge.
Our client is looking for Unit Managers for a range of Catering projects of varying sizes across Nigeria. They are as comfortable providing fine dining experiences to their clients as to providing meals for thousands of camp members. Whether operating in an Urban Industrial area or Remote locations they provide a range of services to high standards for their clients.
As Unit Manager You Will:
- Be responsible for all Staff at the Unit
- Maintain and continuously improve the efficiency and profitability of the Unit Operation in Catering and Facility maintenance services.
- Focus on development and improvement of the Unit Staff skills through on the job training and coaching.
- Operate cyclic menus, service deliveries to contract, new ideas for food promotions.
- Maintain and submit petty cash and control, monthly invoices and internal subcontractor invoices.
- Manage a team of anywhere between 10 and 400 people, prepare rosters, assign duties and maintain payroll.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Degree or Diploma in Catering Technology/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Have a strong catering management background.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar positions in a large company, preferably a multinational with well-rounded operational experience of at least 10 years.
- Qualified Chef Status is preferable.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good Team player
- Computer and organisational skills.
- Analytical and proactive towards work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Our Client is also offering a package including operational accommodation, medical and life insurance, a generous roster with airfares provided when on leave and an attractive management bonus scheme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale