Administrative Job Opportunity at a Private University
Posted on: 19 October, 2016
Deadline: 2 November, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable private University located in the South-South zone, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge that will drive the administrative processes of a private university for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
He/She should be capable of:
- Promoting effective and efficient implementation of policies approved by the Governing Council.
- Developing functional policies/plans, and presentation of sound and well researched proposals to the Council.
- Maintaining an efficient administrative system; installing an efficient system of handling university records, and carrying out routine administrative matters.
- Identifying and implementing learning and development needs for administrative staff.
- Handling materials management, including maintenance of all university's property and equipment, supply and control of stationery and consumables.
- Liaising with appropriate local and foreign education agencies and government organs.
- Position-specific skills that will ensure immediate performance gains; resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Entrepreneurial skills; results orientation, and ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, legal documents, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; communication skills; interpersonal and relationship skills; organizational skills and motivation to work on self initiative; presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in the use of a personal computer to prepare correspondence, reports, charts, etc.
- Experience in the use of internet and fast communication networks.
Qualification and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have sound Bachelor's and Postgraduate degrees in Social or Management Sciences or Law. An MBA or professional qualification/membership of ICSA, ICAN, CIPM, NIM and other recognized bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years post graduation experience, out of which Ten (10) years should be in a management position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed Resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Principal at the University of Port Harcourt
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy
- Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at Grundtvig International Secondary School
- Class Teachers at Toyrem Schools
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School