Administrative Job Opportunity at a Private University
Posted on: 19 October, 2016
Deadline: 2 November, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable private University located in the South-South zone, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge that will drive the administrative processes of a private university for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
He/She should be capable of:
- Promoting effective and efficient implementation of policies approved by the Governing Council.
- Developing functional policies/plans, and presentation of sound and well researched proposals to the Council.
- Maintaining an efficient administrative system; installing an efficient system of handling university records, and carrying out routine administrative matters.
- Identifying and implementing learning and development needs for administrative staff.
- Handling materials management, including maintenance of all university's property and equipment, supply and control of stationery and consumables.
- Liaising with appropriate local and foreign education agencies and government organs.
- Position-specific skills that will ensure immediate performance gains; resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Entrepreneurial skills; results orientation, and ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, legal documents, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; communication skills; interpersonal and relationship skills; organizational skills and motivation to work on self initiative; presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in the use of a personal computer to prepare correspondence, reports, charts, etc.
- Experience in the use of internet and fast communication networks.
Qualification and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have sound Bachelor's and Postgraduate degrees in Social or Management Sciences or Law. An MBA or professional qualification/membership of ICSA, ICAN, CIPM, NIM and other recognized bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years post graduation experience, out of which Ten (10) years should be in a management position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed Resume, to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library
- 2018 Medical Doctors & Dentist Residency Training Programme at Lagos University Teaching Hospital