The Board of Governors, of a good Secondary School set in a serene and tranquil suburb area of Abeokuta, offering a blend of the English National Curriculum and the Nigerian Curriculum, is seeking an inspirational and energetic person with relevant experience to lead the school from January 2017.
We are recruiting ti fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability, energy and aspiration to lead a team in pursuit of the highest educational standards.
- He or she will be a person of kindness and integrity who will always put the needs of students first.
- He or she will be an excellent communicator who enjoys positive relationships with colleagues, students and parents, and will be comfortable with leading change to benefit all stakeholders.
- He or she will play an integral role in the decision making of the School Leadership Team.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly capable educator to build upon the success of the outgoing Principal and lead this excellent school through the next phase of its development.
Experience and Qualifications
- The successful applicant will have appropriate teaching qualifications, a Degree (B.Ed or other) plus a PGCE etc; a minimum of 5 years proven school leadership experience in a well- recognised international school, and at least 10 years experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
- A postgraduate degree in Education or Educational Management will be an advantage.
The remuneration includes a competitive salary, housing, medical cover, and bursaries for accompanying children.
15th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Applicants should send copies of their CV's that includes a current photograph and details of three referees to "Kehinde" at: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, the application must include a letter which addresses the profile and detailed job description.
Note: The title of your email must be: Are You an Inspirational Leader?