Bradfield Consulting - Our client, a leading real estate developing company providing well-designed, comfortable, durable and affordable homes of good building standard to the Nigerian market, is looking to fill the senior managerial level role of Head of Sales and Marketing.
The successful candidate will have the following main job objectives:
- Increase the company's market share by identifying, developing and securing new business.
- Collect and share market intelligence of the Real Estate marketplace specifically with regard to affordable housing and the interest of all the stakeholders in the sector;
- Execute marketing strategies towards achievement of SMART business objectives.
- Lead the business development and marketing team of the company towards the achievement of the company’s vision.
- Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
- Create internal asset plan required to deliver on Business Development relationships.
- Pro-active use of Real Estate analytics and tools for the creation of data and analytic assets that will serve to increase the efficacy of the partnerships, add-value to our partners and aid New Business in the pitching and negotiation of potential relationships.
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Extend best-practices from Customer Acquisition team to partner channel.
- Pro-actively ideate on potential tactics/practices the company should develop that would make us the preferred and more valuable partner for real estate solutions.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Initiate compelling business cases for new initiatives.
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies.
- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Design creative ways to optimize promotional activities.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs.
- Coordinate and work closely with the product development team.
- Develop and implement client contact and prospecting systems.
Experience and level:
At least 10 years of experience with 3 years in a senior middle management position preferably in the Real Estate and construction sector or Mortgage Bank in a similar result oriented business development role.
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required and a professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar will be an advantage
Lagos based with local travel within Nigeria, to project locations.
Off plan sales and brand development experience will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply