Job Opening at PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI)
Posted on: 19 October, 2016
Deadline: 19 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI)
PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI) is a Community based humanitarian Organization, working to reduce the incidence of infant and maternal morbidity and mortality in rural communities across Nigeria. We achieve this by engaging in a wide range of interventions which includes medical outreaches, health education and advocacy activities. Our direct beneficiaries are children under 5 years old, pregnant women and women of child-bearing age in rural communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Enter data from questionnaire documents into already-prepared Excel sheet Template
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to type 30-40 words in per minute
- An ability to work to deadlines but without mistakes
- Good attention to detail
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letter in ONLY one attachment to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- This is a TWO DAY Volunteers work (Starts 20th October & Ends 21st October, 2016). Volunteers will NOT receive salaries.
- However, every selected volunteer will be given a lunch and transport allowance only.
- All selected volunteers will be expected to own their personal laptop.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI)Similar Jobs
- Outreach Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Program Coordinator at Alliance Agriculture
- Consultant - Formative Research at Save the Children Nigeria
- Consultants at Christian Aid (CA)
- Human Resources Coordinator - West and Central Africa at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Consultants at UN Women
- Women Center Facilitator at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Deputy Program Manager, Food Security and Livelihood at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)