Kaduna State Goverment Recruitment 2016
Posted on: 18 October, 2016
Deadline: 22 October, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Kaduna State Government
The Kaduna State Government - Wheat is one of the six crops of comparative advantage that the Kaduna State Government is encouraging in its drive to make Agriculture a dynamo for jobs and investment in the state.
In pursuit of this goal, the Kaduna State Government intends to engage interested youths in wheat farming during this years dry season.
Applications are invited from young persons who wish to participate in the Dry-season Wheat Farming Programme, which will commence on 1st November, 2016:
- Selected applicants will undergo a 3-days intensive training on wheat farming, from 26th-28th October, 2016 at the farm site in Kubau LGA
- Applicants must reside or be willing to relocate to Kubau, Zaria, Ikara, Makarfi or Soba Local Government Areas for the duration of the programme.
- Success trainees will be paid the minimum wage plus bonuses for the duration of the programme.
Method of Application
- Candidate should submit their details, including Name, Address, Phone number, Qualification(s), Bank name and account number, Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kaduna State Government career website on 70.limited to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaduna State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Job Recruitment at The U.S Embassy
- Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- Facility/Property Manager at the Delta State Investment Trust Company Limited - Delta State Ministry of Finance
- Latest Job Opening at The U.S. Consulate
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government Public Procurement Authority
- Director (American Corner) at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
- Massive Recruitment at The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)