Project Management Role at Palladium Group
Posted on: 18 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Palladium Group
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) is a country led programme which aims to reduce maternal and child mortality in Northern Nigeria and it is funded by the Department for International Development (DFID). The MNCH2 programme is being implemented in six states in northern Nigeria: Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Yobe and Zamfara States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Programme Officer- Results is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of Results Management Unit (RMU) activities by providing technical and logistical support to the unit. S/he works closely with RMU team members to coordinate and contribute to activities.
The Programme Officer- Results will:
- Provide administrative and research support to the Operations Research Advisor in the effective planning and management of research studies, including but not limited to:
- Leading on administrative preparation work (preparing materials for ethical review, preparing invitation letters, assisting in recruiting/selection of research firms and/or consultants, etc.).
- Working with research firms to ensure data collection activities are well-planned and managed;
- Conducting a first review of research reports.
- Support RMU work-planning and develop and maintain activity tracking sheets to ensure activities are on track and on budget;
- Support the Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor to compile and verify project data for quarterly and annual reporting, and draft sections of the annual and quarterly reports, as instructed by the DTL-R;
- Assist in the management of consultants and other STTAs working under the RMU to ensure they have access to relevant MNCH2 staff and project documents;
- Assist in the management of evidence and learning on the MNCH2 Programme, including production of evidence-based success stories, case studies, study briefs etc.
- Actively participate in all work plan meetings, trainings and programme activities in general
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the DTL, Results
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or preferable a Master's Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 2-3 years? work experience in relevant activities related to development/INGO program.
- Strong project management experience and exposure to implementing technical assistance projects.
- Sound interpersonal/people management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work in the program states
- Experience conducting and/or supporting research studies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in Northern Nigeria desirable
In return we offer;
- A friendly and team-based working environment
- Opportunity to work with national and international colleagues
- Vital contribution to improving maternal and newborn services in Northern Nigeria
- The opportunity to truly ?make a difference?
- A competitive salary with benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium Group career website on thepalladiumgroup.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Palladium GroupSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistants at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at a Real Estate Company - Facilities Consulting Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit