Supply Chain Role at IL Bagno
Posted on: 18 October, 2016
Deadline: 27 October, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at IL Bagno
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Assist in the planning and the direction of periodic stock counts and stock taking exercise.
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs).
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to sales specification.
- Ensure accurate stocking of the warehouse.
BSc in Related Discipline. Certificate of Competence in Purchasing and Supply is an added advantage. Computer literacy using Microsoft Office Product is mandatory
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 3-4 Years related work Experience
- Must be up to date on all regulatory issues that affects importation and logistics on the company’s stock in trade e.g. FGN duties, Customs regulations etc.
- Good financial management skills
- Inventory/Warehouse Management
- Excellent use of SAGE software is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IL BagnoSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group