Geoscience Technicians at ExxonMobil
Posted on: 29 January, 2013
Deadline: 12 February, 2013
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at ExxonMobil
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (ExxonMobil), Operator of NNPC / MPN joint venture, is recruiting qualified individuals as Geoscience Technicians.
The successful candidate will provide geoscience technical support to Company Geoscientists. Other responsibilities include:
- Gathering and loading data in Petrel and Geoframe
- Performing data transfers from/to PC LAN environment
- Creating non-interpretative maps and plots for Geoscientists
- Identifying opportunities for optimizing data management using Company-approved software applications
The ideal Candidate must fit the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower in Geoscience
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience post NYSC discharge or exemption
- Must have solid computing skills, with a focus on efficient geoscience data management (retrieval, formatting, transfer and QC).
- In addition, he/she must also have experience in organizing and moving data and interpretations between Petrel, Geoframe and other related geoscience interpretation applications.
- Ability to contour maps using grids and knowledge of ArcGIS will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Click here to apply for this job
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ExxonMobilSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)