Latest Job Opening at Marriott International, Inc.
Posted on: 18 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 160016ZW
Job Category: Guest Services/Front Desk
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover.
- You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Verify/adjust billing for guests.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages.
- Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Security of any reports of theft.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Marriott International, Inc. career website on marriott.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marriott International, Inc.Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Quick Service Outlet Chain - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- House Keeper at Golden Tulip Airport Hotel
- Chef de Cuisine at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Female Store Keeper at Triple Seven Cafe
- Job Vacancies at Productive People
- Creative Content Writers at Naija Cupid Weddings
- Business Development Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Hotel Cost Controller at Westown Hotels