Teachers at Jesuit Memorial College
Posted on: 18 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Jesuit Memorial College
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
- Ensure that there is internet access in the school.
- Maintain ICT gadgets through repairs andÂ troubleshooting.
- Teaching Data Processing and Computer Studies from Basic 7 to S.S.3
- Work long hours.
- Control uploading and downloading of scores, lesson notes and other documents.
- Must be competent in Networking, Programming, Data Processing, Web Development
- Maintain school's websites
- The candidate must possess B.Sc. or H.N.D. in Computer Science.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Salary is very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jesuit Memorial CollegeSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting