Career opportunities exist for suitably qualified, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic Service Executives to be converted to Full-Time Employees on Executive Trainee grade.
The opportunity is exclusive to FirstBank’s Service Executives and is aimed at ensuring that the Bank’s Talent Management Philosophy continues to provide all segment of our workforce an enriching and truly rewarding career.
We therefore seek application from eligible candidates who are desirous of advancing their career in the Bank as Full-Time Employees.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Not more than 32years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA. will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 3 years as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competency and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.