Job Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
- General Supervision of all industrial relations activities of the Company.
- Development and recommendation of policies, plans, programs and procedures for the maximum effective use of the human resources of the Company.
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements with the union
- Managing grievance procedures;overseeing dispute resolution involving employees, management, unions, government agencies, other firms, etc.
- Advising management on issues regarding union-management relations, such as contract negotiations
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the manufacturing company is required
- Background in labor relations related to the private sector and to the public sector at federal, state, and local levels
- Specific skills, such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communications and strong interpersonal communications
- An understanding of labour law
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag
- HR Assistant at Culminate Consulting