Accounting Job Opening at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
The successful candidates’ specific functions include:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Prepare all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with the negotiations and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans.
- Process and submit statutory and benefit remittances on time.
- Prepare annual budget in consultation with the executive Director and Treasurer and /or Finance committee.
- Assist staff with the preparation of budget for funding applications.
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organization.
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor's Degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance. MBA, will be an added advantage. The individual must be chartered ICAN / ACCA
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years’ Experience.
- Professional manner.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to detail
- Highly developed investigative skills
Method of Application
candidates should send their Current Resumes and credentials to: HR@teclab-ng.cpm . All applications should have very specific SUBJECTS: E.g. Accountant - Victoria Island, Yaba, Ojodu etc.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited