Finance Job Vacancy at TIMWE Group
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TIMWE
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TIMWE Group is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions. We ensure that mobile operators, governments and many other mobile-driven businesses increase revenue and reach, while reducing their operational costs, by delivering compelling end to end services and bespoke solutions on the cloud and on premise.
At the moment we are catering our clients through three business brands distributed globally: DIGIWE – Digital Mobile Solutions, TECHWE – Technology Solutions and GOVWE – Government Solutions.
- Completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings (including financial, tax, audit, …) ; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all standard procedures
- Assist with annual external audit. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Ad-hoc support to the business as required
- Provide support in all admin matters liaising with external providers (lawyers, PROs, auditors, recruiting companies,…)
- Provide technical expertise to the Financial Accounting team during the production of annual statutory accounts, month close & tax compliance
- Manage and prepare all partner and customer reports
- Make sure that all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures are followed as well as Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with banks such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services, and act as Bank liaison.
- Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- University degree
- MBA desirable
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA,…)
- Excellent PC & spreadsheet/access skills.
- Fluent English.
- Hands-on, team player; business minded; ability to interact effectively as a business partner with other departments.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met
- Able to continuously assess team performance and suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Attention to detail; ability to understand all aspects of the business and to provide creative solutions and analysis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TIMWE career website on trr.tbe.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TIMWESimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies