Human Resource Job Opportunity at a Facilities Management Company - Afordonz Consulting Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
Afordonz Consulting Limited - Our client specializes in Facilities Management and is seeking to fill the position below in Lagos State :
- Supports specific business units and or associated companies by taking responsibility for particular HR functions including employee relations, talent management, performance management, training and development, amongst others.
- Driving and implementing the people programmes and policies that support a vibrant, fast-paced and high performance culture of the company.
Talent Management and Development
- Supports the Head HR/Admin in implementing strategies for talent identification and development.
- Designs and coordinates various talent development programs approved for company’s talent pipeline.
- Identifies and coordinates resources to meet organisation-wide talent, learning, educational and developmental needs.
- Manage succession planning for key roles.
- Be instrumental in Driving in driving talent retention agenda for the business and reporting on turn over, absences and reasons for leaving.
- Facilitates group discussions on the company’s collaborative forum (Bitrix) to get feedback employees’ perceptions and expectations for effective HR management.
- Develops strategy for knowledge transfer activities among staff across businesses and locations; this includes planning, implementation, and coordination of such activities.
- Regularly communicates policies and updates to staff via the corporate collaborative forum.
- Develops knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration.
- Prepares communications to share tools and information with various stakeholders, internally and externally.
Recruitment: ability to carry out job analysis, selection and placement.
- Performance management: experience in handling company’s performance management process through performance appraisal system.
- Staff Grievances: Create and manage staff grievance process.
- Employee Discipline: Create and carry out good working ethics and disciplinary procedures.
- Payroll: Ability to implement payroll system in accordance with various tax laws.
- Staff Compensation and Benefits: Maintains employee welfare benefits programs, design and conduct educational training programs for employee educational advancement.
- Carry out periodic review of HR Policies such as, policies on Employee performance, Welfare, Recruitment, Benefits etc
- Legal Compliance: Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Government requirements. The candidates must have experience and very good knowledge of labour laws and general working conditions in different countries across Africa.
Manpower Learning and Development:
- Develops and maintains inventory skill sets of various corporate positions to help plan suitable training programs in coordination with departmental heads and direct superiors.
- Gathering data for training need analysis and preparing annual corporate training plan in conjunction with line managers.
- Coordinates management training for staff using in-house or 3rd party resources.
- Evaluates trainer competence, performance and effectiveness of training courses and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Conducts training needs analysis for SBU or associated company.
- Coordinate with departmental heads on their manpower training needs.
- Manages the revisions of training courses and evaluation methods as recommended by training specialists. Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Working with the rest of the HR team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation.
- Recommends 3rd party training programs contracted for which in-house training capability cannot match cost-effectively or wanting in competence.
Qualification and Experience
Minimum Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
- Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years human resource generalist experience
- Full understanding of the labour laws and conditions of employment across Africa.
- Knowledge of SAGE HR system and other HRIS
- Experience creating transformational HR processes and other value adding continuous improvement initiatives within the HR function
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- French-Speaking Tax Analyst Recruitment at Maersk Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Export Food Processing Company Limited
- Professional Drivers at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Chief Security Officer at Impex Worldwide Inc
- Project Sourcing Manager, Nigeria at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Dispatch Riders and Cyclists at Kwiiki
- Logistics Officer at a Haulage and Logistics Firm - Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting