Accounting Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
A seasoned chartered accountant with minimum of 5 years working experience is needed for immediate employment.
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
A graduate with B.Sc in Accounting, 5 years work experience and ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
Applicants must reside in Abuja.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Social Media Intern at Willco
- Latest Job Opportunities at The Workplace Centre
- Client Services Officer at Ruston Realtors Ltd
- Marketers at Invictus Group
- Human Resource Officer at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit