Lagos Business School delivers executive programmes aimed at systematically improving the practice of management in Nigeria.
In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria’s premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrolment programmes, by the Financial Times of London. LBS is still the only Nigerian business school to be included in this prestigious world ranking.
LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand and communications initiatives
- Develop processes and policies to grow and protect the School’s brand where gaps are identified
- Develop Brand, PR and Media strategies and platforms for the school
- Supervise the management of the website for usability and effectiveness
- Ensure the quality of production and design of communication materials as well as accuracy of content
- Maintain good media relations with leading media houses
- Manage the photo gallery, video archives, photography and video production budget
- Issue news releases for conferences and other major School events held throughout the year
- Create and enhance public awareness and knowledge of LBS as a centre of excellence in business and management education
- Influence public policy relating to business and management education within LBS operating environment
- Work with the marketing department in the development of appropriate marketing and advertising plans for the school’s executive management programmes through media buying and placement
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects such as career fair, Alumni events, graduation ceremonies, exhibitions e.t.c.
- Develop the dean’s speeches for relevant events and publications
- Supervises and approve output of all team members
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Public image of the institution
- Level of awareness of institution’s events and programmes by the relevant communities
- Level of press coverage of events e.g. graduation, public lectures
- Relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Quality of LBS branded materials
- Content quality and traffic on LBS website
- Feedback from customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking and ability to interact at highest level
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge of PR and Brand communication
- Experience in press, electronic and digital media
- Knowledge and experience of designing and publication of materials
- Knowledge and experience of events management
- Drafting of press releases and media briefing
- Web content designing and editing
- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA would be an added advantage
- Relevant membership of professional organization. e.g CIM, NIPR
- Minimum of 6 years work experience 3 of which must be within PR, Media or Marketing Communications.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.