The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermos Technology.
- Responsible for internal sales tasks in Nigeria.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in Nigeria and Supply Chain Team Africa.
- Coordinate clearing and subsequent delivery of incoming goods.
- Full support and assistance to all Bosch customers.
- Submitting of offers to customers and follow- up.
- Handling and follow-up on customers’ orders.
- Same day response to customer’s complaints, enquires and claims.
- Data Management (including electronic orders).
- Accurate documentation raised on various processes.
- Continuous attention to allocated customers’ back orders and credit limit.
- Facilitate financial processes e.g. credit limit, goods returned and customer’s credit.
- Set up and produce reports pertaining to CUS functions as required.
- Ensure that generally acceptable customer service principles are adhered to
Your competencies and qualifications:
- 1- 2 years’ experience in logistics and /or supply chain and/or in international trade, ideally in independent Automotive Aftermarket.
- First degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, logistics or relevant degree.
- MBA degree in Business Administration, International trade is an added advantage
- Ability to work without daily supervision
- Ability to work under pressure-sense of urgency
- Pleasant nature, reliable and ability to communicate with customers
- Working knowledge and experience in supply chain processes
- Computer literate, experienced in MS Office (SAP Experience an advantage)
- Automotive parts sales experience is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in German and French is an advantage.
- Good Telephone sales skills
- High Customer-Orientation, efficient and target-oriented way of working, high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, dynamism and responsibility
- Understanding of target deployment and kpi steering
- Good communication skills at different
go to method of application »
- Represent the interest of Automotive Aftermarket divisions in defined area of work
- Support the business development and market share of Workshop Test Equipment in defined Countries
- Research for Market Information: key players by product range, market volume and market share product.
- Research for potential customers and / or local partners
- Promotion of AS and WTE ranges towards business partners/customers
- Collection of customer product requirement
- Collection of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
- Support in event organization and promotion (Bosch or partners)
- Consultancy to partners: ensuring sales competency at partner level, assist partner in overcoming Structural weaknesses.
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular market and customer visit in the defined countries
- Support the definition of the AA customer distribution strategy for the assigned countries in alignment with the Regional Director.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- 4-5 Years working experience in International business development/marketing environment/Independent Automotive Aftermarket
- Educational background in Engineering, MBA in Business Administration
- Technical knowledge related to the automotive industry
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision making environment
- Understanding of distribution account plan/ district / national level
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
- Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally
- Strategically thinking and planning
- Additional assets: clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in English and French languages, German is a plus.
- Preferable work experience of SAP
Method of Application
Interested & Qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.